Have you ever seen TPE stains on your adult dolls? Have you tried removing them? Yes?
Did you get any visible results? No?
Don’t worry; here, in this blog, we are going to explore effective methods to get your doll rid of stains and remove them in just 10 seconds or less. So, let’s get started.
What’s The Reason Behind Stains On Your Doll’s Skin?
Before understanding the stain removal method, first of all, let’s understand what causes your doll’s skin to get stained.
TPE material is very elastic and durable. However, the skin of the doll is highly porous, which makes the doll very soft to the touch. The tiny holes in the doll’s skin make it vulnerable to staining and absorbing moisture. Hence, you must not store the doll in moist or humid surroundings.
Further, the major reason behind TPE stains on the sex doll is dressing up the doll with tightly fitting clothes that come with elastic waistbands or exposing the dolls to the new dark-colored fabric. Having excess dye, new fabrics can leave stains on your doll’s skin, if left for a longer duration. So, if you buy fantasy love doll in Oregon, do keep these points in mind.
How To Remove The TPE Stain From Sex Doll?
Now, it’s time to learn the easiest way to remove stains or discoloration from the doll’s skin. The following method works best for both silicone and TPE adult sex dolls.
- Get a stain remover color cream for TPE sex dolls. You can buy any available options in ES DOLL adult shop.
- Take a cotton swab, dip it in the solvent, and apply the same to the stain in a uniform manner.
- Let the solvent rest on the stain for about 10 to 60 seconds. Depending on how dark the stain is, you will have to leave the solvent on the stain accordingly.
- Now, take a clean cotton swab and wipe the solvent from the doll’s skin.
Using this method, you will be able to make your doll look brand new and beautiful, just like the way you saw her for the first time.
If the stain on your doll has occurred due to excess dye in the new fabric, you can use the following method –
- All you need to have is a cotton bud and a bottle of detergent. You can use any type or brand of detergent that you like or use at home.
- Now, dip that cotton bud in the detergent or stain remover and apply it to the skin of the doll, i.e. on the stain.
- From here, you will have to keep your patience, as this process consumes a great amount of time. It might take anywhere between 3 to 5 hours for the stain to get completely cleaned. So, be prepared to wait and watch.
- Once the wait is over, take a clean cloth and wipe away the detergent applied to the doll’s skin.
- Repeat the process, if you find that the stain has not been removed.
While buying stylish realistic sex dolls in Illinois, we often do not think about the care and maintenance of the dolls. This is actually the biggest mistake we all commit. From the first day, if you understand how to handle and take care of your doll properly, no such issues will come to the front. So, take care of the doll and keep these points in mind.